An event space business caters to different kinds of customers. For example, a small town gathers for special occasions, meetings, and social gatherings in an event venue. Meanwhile, a big city event space caters for conferences, conventions, and significant events.
But no matter the location of your event space venue business, you need a good marketing strategy to promote your business and your services. It would be best to have local SEO so your customers can find you using search.
Your Events Space Website
If your events space business already has a website, you’re ready to apply SEO strategies. Search engine optimization is a blanket term for techniques that help a website rank higher or reach the first pages of search engines.
An events venue business belongs in a tight market. This is true especially if your business is within a large, bustling city. Therefore, the competition will always be fierce. Consequently, it helps a lot if your website takes advantage of local SEO strategies.
Top Strategies to Boost Your Events Space Popularity
Here are some of the best SEO strategies to employ in your event business website this year.
Start With On-Page SEO
Optimizing a website to secure a higher search rank is every marketer’s dream. And what better way to optimize your website than to use SEO?
The first step is to find relevant keywords for your content (text content, blog posts, videos, images, and infographics). The right keyword and key phrases are usually similar to what your customers use to find your business.
For local events places, using a local search phrase will help you dominate local searches. A local events venue in San Diego may use the following specific keywords and phrases:
- San Diego events place
- Events venue San Diego
- Affordable San Diego events venue
- Quality San Diego events space
- San Diego events space near the airport
Optimizing your website using these different keywords and key phrases is just the start of your local on-page SEO. First, you must consider the best location for these keywords.
- Place your keyword on the title page, headings, and subheadings.
- Use your primary keyword at the ALT text of your image description.
- Include your keyword in your URL and your meta description.
- Place your keyword on the page URL and in your meta description.
- Secondary keywords are also related keywords and key phrases and should embed within the body of your content. Add as many secondary keywords as you can but make sure that these are used naturally in your content.
- On-page SEO is one of the most important elements of your website’s overall SEO. Agencies including: https://australianwebexperts.com.au note in all of their packages that there is a key emphasis on on-page SEO for success online, so this is definitely not something to be skipped!
Create Linkable Content
Quality content makes your website shine. But to boost your engagement and rankings, your site must also be linkable. A site is linkable when people value your content enough to use it as an authority site.
This strategy may not be as popular as other SEO tactics as it requires time and effort to do. But mastering this strategy can give you lasting benefits, and it’s not too late to start.
You can transform your regular business website or blog site to a linkable site by creating relevant content. What type of content is popular now; what content is relevant to your audience? For event spaces businesses, stunning original visual and descriptive content is most pertinent.
Target top events spaces sites. According to www.digitalauthority.me, choose top-ranking, industry websites that provide value to your content. For example, a local directory is your target website for an events space business. Also, live communication industry websites can rank events venue companies locally.
Know the value your content provides. Keep your content relevant, helpful, and updated. Here are a few examples of high-value content in the event spaces market:
- Informational and educational content
- Resource guides
- Reviews or comparison reviews
- Product highlights
- How-to articles
Use Google My Business
You have a Google business page if your events space business is in Google. Your Google My Business page is your free business listing. It is the first thing your customers see when they search for your business. Your GMB listing has all your business’ information, including your business name, address, business phone number, and website.
GMB places your business on Google Map, providing users with directions from their location to your business site. Your customers can easily find you by using map directions and photos of your business. In addition, Google ranks companies that have updated GMB profiles to improve business reputation and increase customer trust.
Take advantage of Google My Business to take your local events venue business higher on Google search results.
- Update your GMB profile regularly. All information must be accurate and reflect on all your online channels.
- Include holiday hours in your hours of operation.
- Upload quality photos of your business. Include street view photos so your customers can easily find you. Highlight your event venue features.
- Ask your customers to leave a review and rate your business.
- Encourage customers to post their photos to your GMB listing.
- Create a good description of your business. Remember, GMB descriptions have a limit of 750 characters, so make the most of it! Don’t forget to add your main keywords or key phrases in your description.
Aside from your GMB, adding your events space business to reputable directory sites can get you more attention. Directory sites like the Yellow Pages, EventUp.com, and Eventopedia.com are the best directory pages for your business.
The following SEO tips will help you optimize your business website and rank higher on Google search results. With a winning website, you’re ready to welcome new customers to your events space business this year.