Some celebrities are so rich that they can buy islands, but some have even less money than regular people. You won’t believe how much money some celebrities have and you also won’t believe that some of them are on the edge of existence.
1. Nicolas Cage has a net worth of $25 million. He is known for spending too much money on foolish and pointless items. But he is also a lucky guy. Everytime he is on the edge of bankruptcy he has a box office hit.
2. Former pornographic star Jenna Jameson has made a fortune with her autobiography. Her net worth is $30 million. She has also made a profit of her appearances in movies and video games. Aside from that she became a reality TV star in Couples Therapy and Celebrity Big Brother.
3. This is a surprise, the oldest child of Barack and Michelle Obama, Malia is worth an incredible $275 million. At the age of 19 she started attending Harvard University. Definitely not a typical adolescent life.
4. This lady net worth skyrocketed and all because she became First Lady. Melania Trump, former fashion model, wife of Donald Trump and now the First Lady is worth $50 million.
5. Even if he’s now connected to sexual harassment, television host Bill O’Reilly is famous for The O’Reilly Factor and No Spin News. He also wrote several books, like Who’s Looking Out For You? and Culture Warrior. His net worth is $85 million.
6. The most famous golfer of all time Tiger Woods is also the world’s most paid athlete. His tournament earnings and sponsorships had made him a net worth of astonishing $740 million.
7. The most successful reality show star is Kim Kardashian. She gets paid around $25,000 for every sponsored post on her Instagram and Twitter. Her net worth is $175 million.
8. Kate Middleton net worth is only $1 million. But besides that she became a fashion icon in the U.K. and all around the world. And maybe one day her net worth increases if she becames the Queen.
9. In her teens she was an uprising Hollywood star. But now, after her problems with the law and a lot of bad movies, Lindsay Lohan’s career fell down the hill. Her net worth is only $500,000.
10. Teresa Giudice became popular because of her appearance on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. She earned a fair amount of money there, but she also spend some time in jail for fraud. Her net worth is $1.5 million, but her debt is much more than that, it’s $11 million.
11. Amanda Bynes rose to fame as a child star on the Nickelodeon series. She started struggling with some personal problems and legal issues and decided to stop her acting carrer. Now she is trying to get her degree in fashion design and her net worth is $5.7 million.
12. Chris Tucker was once the highest paid actor in Hollywood. Along the way he managed to make an incredible $14 million debt for not paying taxes. Now he is a stand up performer and his net worth is $11.5 million.
13. Actress Sarah Hyland had a few film roles, but is best know for her role of Haley Dunphy on Modern Family. Her net worth is $9 million.
14. The scandalous Mike Tyson was worth $300 million. He was living his best life, but in 2003 he had $23 million in debt and he had to file for bankruptcy. Now the net worth of the boxer is just $3 million.
15. Lea Michele began her career as a child actress on Brodway, but she became famous in 2009 when she started playing Rachel Berry on Glee. She even got Golden globe and Emmy nominations for that role. Her net worth is $10 million.
16. Everybody loved Bill Cosby. Until he got accused for sexual assaults. We don’t know if his net worth will decline after all the trials, but for now it’s pretty big, $400 million.
17. She is best known for her roles in Home Improvement and Baywatch. Pamela Anderson was a pop icon in the ‘90s and she was a Playmate of the Month for Playboy magazine in February 1990. She made a ton of money when she was at the top of her fame, but now her current net worth is $5 million.
18. In the late ‘90s and early 2000s Mandy Moore had many pop hits. Then she decided she wants to start acting. Her biggest role is on the TV show This Is Us. Her current net worth is $10 million.
19. Gary Busey is a prolific character actor and he appeared in over 150 films. But despite his talent in 2012, he filed for bankruptcy. Today his net worth is only $500,000.
20. He made people laugh across the globe and everybody loved him. Robin Williams left behind a enormous estate when he died. Many of his net worth was in real estate, but at the time of his death his net worth was estimated between $50 million and $100 million. The most expensive real estate that he had in his possession was a mansion in Napa Valley, worth $30 million.
21. Not all high-paid actors are from Hollywood, some of them are from Bollywood. In 2017, Shah Rukh Khan became the eighth-highest paid actor in the world with more than $38 million. His net worth is $600 million.
22. David Adkins is an American stand-up comedian, better known by his stage name Sinbad. He became popular in the ‘90s for his stand up specials on HBO. He went into bankruptcy two times, once in 2009 and once in 2013. Both times because he didn’t pay taxes. His net worth today is $11 million.
23. The star of Blade trilogy, Wesley Snipes had a bright future. But then he refused to pay taxes and served three years in prison. His net worth now is just $1 million.
24. The most famous action star Jackie Chan is best known for his roles in Police Story and Rush Hour franchises. His fortune is $300 million.
25. Jim Carrey was a homeless when he was a teenager in Canada. But now he is one of the most popular comedians in the world. His net worth is estimated at $150 million.
26. Britney Spears is one of the biggest-selling artist of all time, she sold over 150 million albums worldwide. She had her ups and downs but her net worth is still big, $63 million.
27. Platinum selling doesn’t guarantee you to the best life. Rapper Bow Wow filled for bankruptcy when he was ordered to pay $3,000 a month for child support. He still has a net worth of $1.5 million.